Dynamic SIP maximizes your returns in all market scenarios

Manage all your Mutual Fund investments in one place and reach your financial goals with CashRich.

Download CashRich Investment App

What is Dynamic SIP?

Dynamic Mutual Funds have an investment objective of giving optimum results during both the fall and rise of the market.

Why Invest in Dynamic SIP?

  • Buy when the share market is low and sell when high
  • Get better returns than your regular SIP
  • Automatically split your money in fixed income debt funds and share market-linked equity funds based on relative market valuations

Download CashRich Investment App

What is CashRich?

CashRich is a venture funded startup with nearly 150,000 users. The company was selected by the Government of Maharashtra as one of the top innovative fintech startups and awarded a financial grant. CashRich was started with a vision to provide high-quality wealth management services using a convenient Android and iPhone app. The CashRich app provides a simple and intuitive user interface with powerful algorithms running in the background. CashRich app provides personalised options based on the user's profile and financial goals.

Why Invest with CashRich?

Secured Transactions

Your money moves from your bank account to the mutual fund house and back. With our secure platform from BSE.

One-Tap Withdrawal

Withdraw money securely into your bank account associated with CashRich.

Free Investment Portfolio Review

Choose to get your Investment reviewed for maximum benefits.

Dedicated Relationship Manager

Our relationship managers are here to help you plan your investment with their 20 years of experience.

24/7 chat support

Get your queries resolved with our instant chat support.

Flexible Scheme Plan

Stop, pause, change the scheme or change the SIP amount anytime. Withdraw investments anytime from the app.



Hear it from Our Customers

FAQs

  • Normal SIP

    When you make an investment in SIP, 100% of it goes into the market.

    Dynamic SIP

    When you make an investment in SIP, only 10% of it goes into the market. The rest 90% acts as a fixed deposit which is the reason you get higher returns in Dynamic SIP funds.

  • Dynamic SIPs do not get affected as much as other SIPs by market fluctuations. This is because only 10% of your investment goes into the market and the rest 90% acts as a fixed deposit. This automatically lessens the risk of loss and gives you optimum returns in any market scenario.

  • Rs.10,000 is the minimum recommended investment amount for Dynamic SIPs as it would give significant returns over time. For you to reap the benefits of investment, Rs.10,000 is a good amount to start with.

  • All mutual funds and other investments are subject to market rates.

  • Yes, you can withdraw or stop your investment anytime. It is also easy to do so as there is no lock-in system in place. You have complete freedom to pause or stop your Dynamic SIP fund anytime you wish to.

  • Dynamic SIP’s are better when compared to Fixed Deposits because:

    • The flexibility of investment is high
    • You get the advantage of diversification
    • Better tax benefits
    • You get higher returns on investment

Our Team

The CashRich team led by Sougata and Hiren focuses on customer support. CashRich has an in-app chat support system that helps to provide the best customer service. The team has decades of investment experience and have seen different market cycles. Dynamic SIP is a result of understanding how markets work over a period of time and how investors behave during extreme bull or bear market. Automating the investment transactions via Dynamic SIP is the best way to behave right in financial markets.

Card image cap
Sougata Basu
Founder
Card image cap
Hiren Dharamshi
Managing Director

2,00,000+

Clients

₹1000 Mn

Invested